Whatever i want or need to get out, put out. Design, games, cars, technology, life.

Search

Spell check me

Corrections to my not so good (i guess) english are welcome.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

About

My name is Daniel and i like to game. And create stuff. And to think stuff.

My english is not very good (yet) and this blog is one of the things i´m doing to perfect it (corrections are welcomed). At least i know the difference between "your" and "you´re" ;) .

I think i have good ideas but most importantly, i like to discuss them, write it down, plan, execute and share.

I love "driving" games and i say "driving" because "racing" is not the most important feature for me in games like that. I´ll probably explain this better later in a dedicated post. But like my music i´m pretty eclectic, playing a lot of shooters, beat'em ups, puzzles, etc. I don´t have much patience for RPGs, with all that talking, but i don´t totally discard them.

Criticism is one of my main features and i´ll exercise that here, analyzing what drives me on or off some games. I pretend to post some related things in the means of technology, behaviors and my creations, like 3D stuff, "art" and whatever.

Maybe you can tell by now that i fancy a job in the games industry, and this is what i came up to join this with my own ideas, showing off some skills, interests, opinions and connecting with cool people.

I:
- have a bachelor´s degree in Social Communication - Advertising, postgraduate in Strategic Marketing Management and i am studying Product Design;
- love cars;
- love music;
- play drums and guitar in a totally amateur level, just for fun;
- love technology, what it brings to our lives and the possibilities;
- had a website about mobile phones and did it all by myself, including creation in a CMS, tweaking code, content, press contacts, SEO, social media, Google tools and even revealed some phones to the world, having links from many great websites like Engadget and GSM Arena :) ;
- am having a blast with 3D software like 3DS Max, Alias and SolidWorks for the possibilities of showing an idea;
- want a Lamborghini.

Let´s dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are heavily moderated, so don´t waste your time.